DUTY MANAGER- AMAZING 4 STAR PROPERTY WEST DUBLIN
Purpose of job: To take responsibility for the premises and its patrons in the absence of the General Manager.
Responsible to: General Manager and Operations Manager
Key Communications: All personnel and patrons of the hotel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the premises are operating in a manner which complies with the Health & Safety and the Hotel Health & Safety Policy.
* To ensure that all fire escape routes are kept clear and the doors are kept in good working order.
* To ensure that all fire safety equipment is in good working order and that it is placed in the correct position as laid down by the fire officer.
* To ensure that the food and beverage department is operating within the food and hygiene regulations.
* To be prepared to attend any meeting arranged by the General Manager.
* To maintain a control over the cash on the premises (Floats, cash registers, the back safe.)
* To carry out and file an AM and PM checklist at the beginning of duty each day.
* To ensure that any damage to the premises is reported and corrected
* Log any accidents or incidents that may occur to patrons or staff of the hotel in the Managers hand over diary and / or the accident report book.
* To ensure that all staff conduct themselves in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual and hotel policy.
* To help organise sales incentives and promotions that may increase the turn over of the hotel.
* To greet customers as laid down in the SOP manuals.
- To handle any complaints that may arise ensuring that each complaint is handled in a manner that complies with the hotel policy.
- The Duty Manager will be managing sales targets and maximising profit
- The Duty Manager will be responsible for managing and controlling all aspects of your hotel and ensure smooth running
- The Duty Manager will also manage customer satisfaction to the highest degree Instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- The Duty Manager will ensure your team is motivated and enthusiastic
Your skills and qualifications will include:
- Supervision experience in Hotel preferrably in housekeeping/ Reception or F& B.
- Proven ability to motivate others
- A passion for Customer Service
- Able to manage budgets and control costs
- Target driven
- Fully flexible on hours with the ability to work across a mixture of shifts and weekends.
What our client will be looking for in you:
Our client ideally wants someone who fully appreciates what needs to be done where high customer standards are concerned.
You will be a true professional who can actively achieve these aims, while closely adhering to the values of our brand.
With a good head for business and proven experience, youre now eager for your next challenge.
If you feel you would like to part of our clients ongoing success story and have the desire, determination to make a difference.
Salary: 26,000- 28,000 per annum.
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel & Catering. We constantly are recruiting for the following positions : Management, Hotel General Manager, Hotel Deputy Manager, Hotel Assistant Manager, Hotel Duty Manager, Trainee Manager, Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Bar Manager, Conference & Banqueting Manager, Front Office Manager, Accommodation Manager, Rooms Division Manager Hotel Sales Manager, HR Manager, Revenue Manager, Events Manager, Catering Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Catering Supervisor, Area Manager, Regional Manager , Spa Manager, Reservations Manager, Guest Relations Manager .Chefs- Executive Head Chef, Head Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, Chef de Partie, Pastry Chef , Breakfast Chef , Development Chef, Chef Manager, Group Head Chef, Hospitality Chef, Relief Chef
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie