FRONT DESK MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A SUPERB 3 STAR PROPERTY IN DUBLIN WEST.
Main Purpose of job: Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of Reception and Customer Service.
- Solely responsible for the Front Desk and Customer Service Desk.
- Responsible for all training within the department, Sop’s to be used, updated and signed off on a regular basis.
- Managing websites, ensuring all dates are closed out when applicable
- Ensuring the hotel is visible on websites.
- Ensuring that customer care is a number one priority for the reception team.
- Managing and overseeing that all accounting procedures are being adhered to.
- Maintain a good relationship with the accounts department.
- Responsible for managing and controlling overbooking situations.
- Responsible for carrying out appraisals and job chats with all front office team members.
- Dealing with any staff issues / disciplinaries that occur.
- Responsible for managing hold over accounts, making sure that these are kept to a minimum at all times.
- Responsible for delegating to supervisors.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints.
- Ensuring that customer comment card targets are reached on a monthly basis within the department.
- Responsible for effective communication within the department and in particular the reservations team especially regarding group bookings.
- Conducting monthly departmental meetings and minuting these meetings.
- Carrying out shifts- 5 days over 7
- Responsible for rostering on weekly basis.
- Assist when necessary in other departments.
- Any other management duties as requested.
– Previous experience as a Fronk Desk Manager /Supervisor is a must.
– Previous experience with Front office system- Brilliant is an distinct advatage.
– Flexibility ( shift work).
– Own transport.
Salary: 30,000 per annum
We thank you applying for this position currently being sourced by The Noel Group. Please apply with a current up to date CV to also include the name, contact and number of two referees for registration purposes.
All candidates MUST have legal status to work in Ireland as no work permits are issued by the Irish government for this particular position
We are experts in our field and regarded as a specialist recruiter in Hotel & Catering. We constantly are recruiting for the following positions : Management, Hotel General Manager, Hotel Deputy Manager, Hotel Assistant Manager, Hotel Duty Manager, Trainee Manager, Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Bar Manager, Conference & Banqueting Manager, Front Office Manager, Accommodation Manager, Rooms Division Manager Hotel Sales Manager, HR Manager, Revenue Manager, Events Manager, Catering Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Catering Supervisor, Area Manager, Regional Manager , Spa Manager, Reservations Manager, Guest Relations Manager .Chefs- Executive Head Chef, Head Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, Chef de Partie, Pastry Chef , Breakfast Chef , Development Chef, Chef Manager, Group Head Chef, Hospitality Chef, Relief Chef
National Recruitment Federation Awards – Multi Award Winner
NRF Hospitality & Events Agency of the year 2016
View all our vacancies on www.noelgroup.ie